As many of you know, in 2016 North Boulder PT leased a new office across the hall from our second outpatient orthopedic office at 3000 Center Green Drive (Foothills and Valmont) for the purpose of expanding our practice of PT care for:
• neurological patients (stroke, MS, Parkinson’s, etc)
• gait dysfunction patients (balance, fall risk, ataxic, etc)
• vestibular patients (BPPV, dizziness, post op)
• lymphedema patients (mastectomy, post op, chronic leg swelling)
To give stellar neurological PT care, North Boulder PT hired two neurological trained physical therapists.
• Lauren Staton, DPT is one of a handful of residency trained neurological PTs in all of Colorado.
• Libby White, DPT grew up in Boulder county.
Our FOTO outcomes data has “filled our stockings with holiday cheer”
• 92% outcomes ranking nationally for neurological patients
• 98.21% patient satisfaction score from our neurological patients
Thank you for your referrals. We look forward to helping your patients in 2017!