North Boulder Physical Therapy
To provide treatment and services for our local community, North Boulder Physical Therapy offers three convenient locations. You’re welcome to see our specialists at the either the Boulder Medical Center, Avista Hospital or at our third, full-service office just off Foothills Parkway at Valmont Road.
Whether you’re an athlete recovering from an injury or need assistance restoring mobility after your hip replacement surgery, North Boulder Physical Therapy provides an individualized program that will help you achieve your goals. We believe in using the most advanced therapies, as well as educating patients on self-care techniques and exercises that further improve your outcome.
Why Choose North Boulder Physical Therapy?
- Locally owned with three convenient Boulder office locations
- Experienced therapists for pediatrics to geriatrics and more
- In network for many insurance carriers, including Medicare
- Trusted by numerous doctors and surgeons for ongoing care
- Skiing and snowboarding fitness training also available
When you come to North Boulder Physical Therapy, our entire team of professionals will take a holistic approach to your health. We’ll first assess your current situation for strengths and limitations, and then tailor a plan to restore your mobility, flexibility, balance and much more. To get started with us today, please call or contact an office to schedule an appointment.